Every Person has the Right to Feel Safe, Welcomed and Included, Wherever they Work.
At CSE, we remain focused on maintaining the physical and psychological wellbeing of our team. Beyond fostering a comfortable work environment for our employees , we aim to create a space where individuals and teams can excel both personally and professionally.
For our field workforce undertaking technical and varied communications, security, or energy based projects – we look closely at our health and safety procedures in a practical sense.
While CSE has an excellent safety performance track record and low workplace injuries, we acknowledge there is always more that can be done, so we are continually reviewing our operations to make operational improvements with safety in mind.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing
By benchmarking against our peers and global best practice, CSE effectively applies leading risk management techniques, site assurance, and workplace participation checks. These checks enable us to assure the competence and diligence of our people and processes.
Some of these processes and tools include:
- Alignment with ISO45001 and AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018 (Risk Management) principles
- Conduct hazard and risk assessments to control risks to ‘a level which is tolerable and as low as reasonably predictable’ (ALARP)
- Compliance with Acts, Regulations and Industry standards that apply within CSE’s regions of operation
- Facilitate internal training and risk mitigation programs
- Undertake equipment and infrastructure safety checks
- In the event of an incident, effectively manage rehabilitation